With just six weeks to go before my holidays I am soooo excited, can’t wait to head off with my girlies for some fun in the sun!!!! but before I go, I need to get my head around this “packing lightly” business!!…..So I’ve put together some tips and I am SWEARING right now to stick to them!!
1. Lay everything out on the bed & remove half!!….sounds drastic, but just think about past holidays and all the things you never wore.
2. Think about what you’ll be doing while away, eg. water sports, eating out, city explorations etc., and pack accordingly.
3. Bury the shoes at the bottom of your suitcase & surround them with your underwear. Remember to pack into the corners of your bag.
4. Roll every item that can be rolled as this will negate creasing. If you take anything remotely tailored, turn it inside out & tuck in the sleeves and it will arrive in the best shape possible.
5. Make room for a sweater for those cool summer evenings.
6. Slip in some scarves, you will be able to use these as cover ups at night and as beach cover ups during the day!!
7. Don’t forget the swimwear, remember if you want to do some water sports you might prefer a swimsuit rather than a bikini.
8. Use a see-through washbag for organising your essentials.
My holiday wish list consists of lots of things from Zara. I love their cool, casual yet chic look. I think with Zara clothing you always look like you put in a little more effort than you did!!!…and that’s always a good thing!
Have a look below for what I would love to be packing this year!!!….oh and enjoy the hols!!