Hey Everyone! ❤
This gorgeous weather is making me so excited for summer! I’ve looked to the runway for some hair and beauty inspiration for this Spring/Summer 2015. Here are some trends you may want to add to your spring beauty routine, or, just take some inspiration and make them your own. 🙂
- Purple hues on the eye – This is such a universally flattering eye-shadow colour, and its all in from lilac to electric purple.
- Red lippy ❤ When is a classic red lip not chic??
- Dewy Skin – forget seriously matte skin, for Spring/Summer everyone wants natural and glowing looking skin. I personally prefer it, it’s much healthier and youthful.
- Go ‘au naturale’ – We all saw Gigi Hadid, Kendal Jenner and all the other stunning models who went bare-faced on the Marc Jacobs runway, this is such a big trend this season!
- The anti-cat eye! Black eyeliner is never going to go out of fashion, but, the ‘trendy’ way to apply it is always changing. This season it’s the ‘anti-cat eye’! Basically you just want to apply it on the outer half of your top and bottom lash-lines!
- Woodstock waves – Think bohemian goddess when it comes to your hair this year! Loose, effortless waves are so in. I love this beachy hair look! This brings me onto the second trend….
- Off-centre parting – continuing on from the natural skin and waves, you want to have and organic hair parting too to match. ❤
- Low pony-tails! I personally love low ponytails, I think they make your hair look really long and it’s a really chic hairstyle that makes you look put together effortlessly.
- Gold accents and accessories – Who doesn’t love hair accessories for the Spring and Summer? A couple of years ago it was all about the feathers, last year it was flowers, but this year, think Greek goddess and go for gold and other metallic headpieces. Leafy patterns are really pretty like the on pictured below! Statement gold ear-cuffs are really in too, as well as adding gold accents and jewels to your face! That may seem out there, but Benefit cosmetics has a kit of face jewels and I think it would be really cool at a concert or festival, or even a beach party. 🙂